Last updated: January 11, 2021
Account means a personal account for accessing our Service or parts of our Service created for you.
The Company (referred to in this Agreement as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) refers to Resumoz.
Cookies are tiny files that are inserted by a website on your computer, mobile device, or any other device and contain, among their many uses, the information of your browsing history on that website.
Country refers to, “Maryland, U.S”.
Device means any device such as a mobile, desktop, or digital tablet that can access the Service.
Personal Data is any data that relates to a person known or identifiable.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal entity who, on behalf of the organization, processes the data. To promote the Service, to deliver the Service on behalf of the Customer, to facilitate the Service, or to support the Company in evaluating how the Service is used, this applies to third-party companies or persons hired by the Company.
Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any platform or website of any social network from which a person may log in or build an account to access the Service.
Usage Data refers to automatically gathered data either generated by the use of the Service or through the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit / the pages you have been visited).
Website refers to Resumoz, accessible from https://resumoz.com/
You mean an individual who accesses or uses the Service, or a business or other legal body on behalf to which such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We use the following types of data from You when using our Service.
We may ask you to provide us with your personal information while building your resume or cover letter with us. Personal Information can include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Further, we might obtain the following information (these are the requirement for building career materials) simply to provide you with high-quality service:
- Employment history
- Professional experience
- Professional skills
- Awards and Honors
- Publications and Presentations
- Credentials and licenses
- Career objectives
Usage Data is automatically obtained when the service is used.
This may include information such as the IP address of your computer, the type of browser, the version of the browser, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, specific device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
We may automatically collect such information when you access the Service through your mobile device, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: A cookie is a tiny file that is saved on your computer. You may instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to decide when to submit a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of our service will not be available for you to use. If you have changed your browser settings to reject cookies, cookies will be used by our service.
- Flash Cookie: Certain features of our Service can be used to collect and store information about your interests or your behavior on our Service using local storage objects (or Flash Cookies). The browser settings used for Flash Cookies are not the same as those used for Browser Cookies.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session”. If you go offline, permanent cookies will stay on your device, while session cookies will be removed when you close your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data due to the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience: Your data helps us to react better to your particular needs.
- For sending emails: To send you relevant information and updates, the email address you provide will be used. We can also use your details to contact you about changes to our website or correspondence relating to information and services, including critical security updates.
- To improve our website: Based on the information and reviews we get from you, we are constantly working to enhance our website offerings.
- To optimize customer support: We will improve our response time and quality of the support to your customer service requests and support needs.
How do we protect your information?
When you submit a request, place an order, or access your personal details, we implement a set of security measures to ensure the protection of your personal information.
Our security measures include SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology. Therefore, all critical information supplied is transmitted via SSL technology.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not sell or publish your details, exchange them, or otherwise pass them to outside third parties. We can also reveal your details if we think disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, implement our website policy, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ours or others.
Occasionally, we can provide or sell third party goods or services on our website, at our discretion. There are different and separate privacy policies on these third-party websites. Therefore, we have no obligation or accountability for the content and events of these related websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (CCPA)
Since we appreciate your privacy, we have taken the appropriate measures to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act. Therefore, without your permission, we won’t share your personal information with any other third-parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
We comply with the COPPA requirements and do not obtain any information about someone under the age of 16. All of our blogs, articles, and products are targeted at users who are at least 16 years of age or older.
This policy you are currently reading was last modified on January 11, 2021.
9314 Cherry Hill Rd
APT 525 College Park